PM 96 - Bottene
The PM line is the top of our range. Its versatility, compact shape and ease of cleaning make it the ideal complement to any restaurant.
PM 96 is the ideal machine for large restaurants, canteens and workshops.
Hard wearing and easy to use, it is indispensable for anyone wanting to make a range of pasta shapes either with or without eggs and in different colours – tomato or beetroot red, spinach green, cocoa brown according to the chef’s creativity – in a short time.
PM 96 has a water cooling system in its extrusion pipe which enables a constant temperature to be maintained thus improving pasta quality.
PM 96 characteristics
- Its dough tank has a 12 kg capacity.
- Its hourly extrusion capacity is 25-30 kg of pasta depending on pasta type.
- It is made with top quality components: tank, auger and mixer are in stainless steel.
- Auger and mixer are easy to remove for cleaning.
- The only maintenance required is normal cleaning operations, advisable after each working session.
- With 4 standard plates, pasta holding basket, an automatic short pasta cutter, wheel carriage complete with fan, pasta holding basket, cleaning accessories, keys, liquid dosers and instruction manual.
- Built to EC standards.
|Mixer capacity||Kg||8 (flour)|
|Dimensions||cm||50 x 72 x 135h|