PM 120 - Bottene
PM 120 is the ideal machine for workshops and canteens.
Hard wearing and easy to use, it is indispensable for anyone wanting to make a range of pasta shapes with any ingredient they like: durum wheat semolina, soft wheat, whole wheat, with or without eggs, with vegetable colourants.
With a double tank, our PM 120 allows for continuous cycle pasta making and thus large quantities.
It has a water cooling system in its extrusion pipe which enables a constant temperature to be maintained thus improving pasta quality.
PM 120 characteristics
- Double tank for a continuous production cycle.
- Its extrusion tank has a 14 kg capacity.
- The dough tank has an 8 kg capacity.
- Its hourly extrusion capacity is 50 kg of pasta depending on pasta type.
- It is built entirely in stainless steel.
- Its extrusion auger and mixer are easy to remove for cleaning.
- The only maintenance required is normal cleaning operations, advisable after each working session.
- Complete with 1 plate, fan, pasta holding basket, automatic short pasta cutter, keys, liquid dosers, cleaning accessories.
- Other format plates available on request.
- Built to EC standards.
|Mixing hopper capacity||Kg||5 (flour)|
Extrusion hopper capacity
|Output in extrusion||Kg/h||50|
|Dimensions||cm||66 x 145 x 83h|
|Electric Motor||kW||0,75 - 2,2|