Inver 3 - Bottene
This is the ideal machine for restaurants seating up to 50 approx.
It is hard wearing and easy to use and can be used to make a range of fresh pasta formats with any type of flour: soft wheat, durum wheat semolina, whole wheat, etc.
Pasta can be made either with or without eggs and in different colours: tomato or beetroot red, spinach green, cocoa brown, etc.
It is economical to use because ingredients can be dosed as desired. With a limited expense you can offer clients especially delicious, personalised and top quality products.
Inver 3 characteristics
- The dough tank has a 3 kg capacity.
- Its hourly extrusion capacity is 7-9 kg of pasta depending on pasta type.
- Tank and mixer are in stainless steel.
- Its extrusion auger and mixer are easy to remove for cleaning.
- The only maintenance required is normal cleaning operations, advisable after each working session.
- Each machine is equipped with 4 standard plates, cleaning accessories, keys, liquid dosers and an instruction manual.
- On request: automatic short pasta cutters (model INVER 3T), wheel carriage and a range of plates.
- Built to EC standards.
|Mixing hopper capacity||Kg||2 (flour)|
|Output in extrusion||Kg/h||7 ÷ 9|
|Dimensions||cm||60 x 40 x 55h|